El Ranchito is currently looking for a VFX Recruiting Assistant to join us at our Madrid facility.
- Identify, screen, interview and recommend candidates for positions.
- Coordinate and schedule interviews.
- Provide administrative support to HR team, including scheduling meetings, reviewing job applications, organizing database, between others.
- Handle job posting maintenance.
- Participate in networking events ensuring that El Ranchito is represented positively.
- Assist the HR team in special projects as required
- Utilizing social networking, job boards, referrals and our internal network to source and headhunt prospective talent.
- Support the further development and implementation recruitment methods in order to successfully attract top quality candidates appropriate to the position and company needs.
- Experience in recruitment specializing in the VFX, animation and/or games industry is required.
- Outstanding organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal as well as follow-through on multiple-projects.
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills, spoken and in writing.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems and workflow.
- Ability to establish priorities and multi-task efficiently within a high-pressure environment.
- Apt to handle sensitive data with diligence.
- Eligible to work in Spain.
If you are interested, fill up the recruiting questionnaire, please select Apply for / Other / VFX Recruiting assistant”.