El Ranchito is currently looking for a qualified Unreal Engine Technical Artist to join us at our Madrid facility.
As a Technical Artist for our Virtual Production team, you will be working closely with our team of specialists to help to support the film making process to become more dynamic and versatile where educated decisions can be made upfront, improving the overall creative experience. You will be using a variety of tools, software and hardware to deliver creative solutions on set with the director and crew as they film.
- Bring to screen imagery generated with Unreal Engine, both in real time or offline, both direct to camera or composition oriented, with photorealistic quality.
- At least 3 years working in industry with blueprints/Unreal Engine
- Strong knowledge of 3D asset creation in Maya or 3DsMax and motion builder with Unreal Engine, as well as character/camera animation and game and/or vfx pipelines
- Solid understanding of workflows inside UE4, including knowledge of lighting, particle systems, post-processes, material setup and optimization
- Knowledge of Houdini Engine connection with UE as well as Houdini Environment/Terrain Tools is a huge plus.
- Must be efficient, reliable, self-motivated and passionate about your work, requiring minimal supervision
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to troubleshoot In-engine and with hardware e.g. VR headsets or trackers
- Experience working with photogrammetric Modeling
- Ability and motivation to quickly learn new software
- Fluent Spanish and/or English language skills, spoken and in writing
- Eligible to work in Spain
If you are interested, please fill up the recruiting questionnaire that you can find in our website, and select Apply for / Other / Unreal Engine Technical Artist”.
You can also send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org