El Ranchito is currently looking for a qualified and talented Senior Software Developer to join us at our Santa Cruz de Tenerife facility.
As a Senior Software Developer you will work with the heads of department to understand creative needs and engineer solutions to improve the efficiency of the company.
Together with other developers you will craft technology that ease the production pipeline and increase the quality and efficiency of our creative tools.
Required skills and expertise:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, other scientific discipline or a demonstrable engineering career
- 5+ years of experience in Visual Effects, Computer Animation or other related fields.
- Expert in writing well architected, documented and tested Python and C++ code.
- Expert in rapidly solving creative problems with efficient solutions.
- Expert in managing code with Version Control Systems (e.g. GIT, SVN).
- Expert in developing tools or plugins for Maya, Houdini, Nuke or similarsoftware.
- Strong understanding of Maths for 3D.
- Experience in understanding and reviewing code written by other developers.
- Experience with one or more of the followings: OpenGL, OpenCL, Cuda, Boost,QT, PySide.
- Experience working with Windows and Linux.
- EU citizenship or an existing Spanish work permit
Desired skills and expertise:
- Experience writing procedurals or shaders for VRAY or Arnold.
- Experience developing render farm solutions.
To fill up the recruiting questionnaire, please select Apply for / Senior Software Developer TENERIFE.