El Ranchito is currently looking for a qualified Mid / Senior DMP Artist to join our team as soon as possible.
Type of contract: Full-time. Long-term.
- Creating photo-realistic digital matte paintings and environments for feature films
- Assisting and developing the look of a shot or sequence with the supervision team
- Work alongside the production team to establish schedules and technical requirements
- Works in partnership with shader developer’s, lighters and compositors to ensure shots are delivered to the very highest standard.
- Minimum +4 years of experience in a DMP Artist role in a VFX studio
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency in creating photo-realistic DMPs required
- Photoshop CS and a good working knowledge of professional 3D software (e.g. Maya)
- Good working knowledge of 2.5D projection (e.g. Nuke)
- Good team player
- Great communication and problem solving skills
- Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills, spoken and in writing
- Eligible to work in Spain
If you are interested, fill up the recruiting questionnaire, and please select Apply for / DMP”.