El Ranchito is currently looking for a qualified Mid level Rigger to join us at our Madrid or Barcelona facility immediately.
Type of contract: Full-time. Long-term.
- Maintains animation control rigging systems for complex characters in Maya with a strong focus on body and facial rigging.
- Evaluates and recommends relevant external plugins/scripts.
- Works with the CG Supervisor, Animation Lead and Modelling Department and evaluates rigging related production requirements.
- Oversees the characters and props rigging through the animation pipeline.
- Develops tools and plug-ins to optimize animation and rigging workflow.
- Demo reel required
- 3+ years of experience in feature film / TV visual effects.
- Excellent communication skills
- Expertise with Maya
- Skilled knowledge of anatomy for both humans and animals
- Strong Python skills
- C++ and Maya API is a big plus but not a requirement
- Ability to work well within a team
- Time management, organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Good Spanish and English language skills
- Eligible to work in Spain
To apply, please fill up the recruiting questionnaire that you can find in our website. Please select “Apply for / Other / Rigger”.
You can also send us your CV, link to your demo reel, availability and salary expectations to: email@example.com.
Looking forward to meeting you!