El Ranchito is currently looking for a qualified Mid level VFX Editor to join us at our Madrid facility as soon as possible.
The VFX Editor works directly with the Production team, VFX Artist and Supervisor and will be responsible for ingest, conform, reviews and deliveries. We use Nuke, Hiero and Davinci Resolve.
- Some understanding of VFX editorial procedures.
- Video/image file formats knowledge.
- Some knowledge of Color science (ACES, Colorspaces, CDLs, LUTs).
- Experience with Shotgrid and knowledge of hiero and nuke software a plus
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare, process, organize and conform VFX plates and offlines.
- Import, export and transcode media using multiple formats, resolutions and codecs for delivery, internal reviews and reference.
- Experience as an editor assistant in series and movies. Knowledge of the workflow in the editing team.
- Minimum of 4 years of experience as an Editor.
- Well-organized, detail oriented and flexible.
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills, spoken and in writing.
- Eligible to work in Spain.
If you are interested, fill up the recruiting questionnaire, please select Apply for / Other / Editorial”.