El Ranchito is currently looking for a qualified Mid & Senior VFX Compositors to join us at our Madrid facility.
Contract length: 4-6 months, depending on the project.
Location: Madrid. On-site job, remote work is not possible.
• Compositing of live action shots with CG Elements
• Recreate/extend sets based on available geometry and photographs
• Consistently delivering shots that are creatively and technically excellent
• Develop visual solutions for specific effects
• Strong artistic background
• Professional Nuke user
• Minimum of 3 years feature film or equivalent high-res (2K) experience
• Excellent knowledge of Nuke’s 3D environment
• Extensive compositing experience for film
• Good understanding of how to work with Alembics, camera projections and textures within Nuke
• Basic working knowledge of Maya and Photoshop is a plus
• Good communication skills as well as the ability to structure the workflow so that conceptual changes can be made efficiently
• Ability to work well within a team
• Fluent Spanish and English language skills, spoken and in writing
• Eligible to work in Spain
If you are interested, please fill up the recruiting questionnaire and select “Apply for / 2D Compositing”.
You can also send us your CV, link to your demoreel, availability and salary expectations to: email@example.com.
Looking forward to meeting you!