El Ranchito is currently looking for a qualified Mid Pipeline Developer to join us as soon as possible.
- Type of contract: Full-time, Long-term
As a Mid Pipeline Developer you will work with the heads of department to understand creative needs and engineer solutions to improve the efficiency of the company. Together with other developers you will craft technology that ease the production pipeline and increase the quality and efficiency of our creative tools.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, other scientific discipline or a demonstrable engineering career . 3+ years of experience in Visual Effects, Computer Animation or other related fields.
- Expert in writing well architected, documented and tested Python and C++ code.
- Expert in rapidly solving creative problems with efficient solutions.
- Expert in managing code with Version Control Systems (e.g. GIT, SVN). Expert in developing tools or plugins for Maya, Houdini, Nuke or similar software.
- Strong understanding of Maths for 3D.
- Experience in understanding and reviewing code written by other developers.
- Experience with one or more of the followings: OpenGL, OpenCL, Cuda, Boost, QT, PySide.
- Experience working with Windows and Linux.
- Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills, spoken and in writing
- Ability and motivation to quickly learn new software
- Eligible to work in Spain
Desired skills and expertise
- Experience writing procedurals or shaders for VRAY or Arnold. Experience developing render farm solutions.
Please send us your details through our website. Fill up the recruiting questionnaire that you can find in our website and select Apply for / Other / “Mid Pipeline Developer”