El Ranchito is currently looking for a Mid Pipeline Developer to join us at our Madrid facility.
• Type of contract: Full-time (100% remote)
• Duration of the contract: Long-term
The Pipeline Developer is responsible for the design and development of workflows and tools tofacilitate the production process of our projects. In addition to having strong technical and software development skills, the Pipeline Dev is an excellent communicator, being able to understand and communicate effectively between technical and non-technical developers and artists.
• A degree in computer science, math or engineering is strongly preferred
• 3+ years of experience in Visual Effects, Computer Animation or other related fields.
• Advanced in writing well architected, documented and tested in python 2.x/3.x and/or C++.
• Experience with revision control systems such as Git or SVN is prefered.
• Experience with PyQt or PySide.
• Advanced skills with one or more software APIs: Maya, Houdini, Nuke, Arnold, Vray, Deadline, Unreal Engine and Shotgun
• Experience with Visual Effects Asset Management System design or development is a plus.
• Experience with Unreal Engine is a plus.
Desired skills and expertise:
• Ability to communicate clearly and precisely
• Excellent technical problem-solving skills
• A positive and collaborative attitude
• A keen interest in current and emerging technologies
• Ability to work with tight deadlines
Please send us your details through the recruiting questionnaire that you can find in our website: https://www.elranchito.es/recruitment-2/. Please select Apply for / “R&D Programmer”.