El Ranchito is currently looking for a qualified Matchmover to join our team as soon as possible.
• Use relevant 3D software to work out the co-ordinates and movement of the physical camera and/or objects in a live action shot.
• Work with other departments to ensure accurate camera tracks meet their needs.
• Manage shot and sequence continuity as it relates to matchmove.
• Handling camera distortion/undistortion workflow.
• Deliver shots in the time and quality standards of the company and show.
• Support and advise other artists with their tracking tasks.
• 3+ years of production experience working in a photo-real/live-action VFX pipeline.
• A thorough understanding of 3D camera principles such as lenses, distortion, parallax, etc
• Excellent understanding of cameras, camera techniques and working with LIDAR data.
• Thorough knowledge of object tracking and 3D rotoscoping.
• A good eye for detail and precision with strong problem-solving skills.
• Expert Ftrack and Maya user.
• Good communication and Spanish language skills.
• EU citizenship or with an existing Spanish work permit.
If you are interested, fill up the recruiting questionnaire, please select Apply for / Other / Matchmover”.