El Ranchito is currently looking for a qualified and talented Junior Software Developer to join us at our Santa Cruz de Tenerife facility.
As a Junior Software Developer you will be learning the company production workflow and implement improvements to the pipeline based on production requirements. You will be in direct contact with the artists to gather requirements and drive the testing of new software, while working with senior software developers to identify strategies to deliver new tools.
Desired skills and expertise:
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering.
- We will also consider technically skilled artists for the position.
- Experience coding in Python and C++.
- Experience with Version Control Systems (e.g. GIT, SVN).
- Experience working with Windows and Linux.
- Experience developing tools or plugins for Maya, Houdini, Nuke or similar software.
- Experience with VRAY or Arnold is a plus.
- Experience developing render farm solutions is a plus.
- Experience with OpenGL, OpenCL, Boost, QT, PySide and other libraries is a plus.
- Experience in a VFX environment is a plus.
To fill up the recruiting questionnaire, please select Apply for / Junior Software Developer TENERIFE.