El Ranchito is currently looking for a Junior Flame Artist (internship) to join us at our Madrid facility.
Type of contract: 6 months contract (internship), with option to extend.
- Performing shot work and compositing in Flame
- clean up, beauty work, element integration, matte paintings, etc.
- Working closely with the Lead Flame / Supervisor and providing support on given tasks
- Maintaining flame archives and keeping regular backups of own workstation
- Transferring media between workstations and Flame
- Prepping slates, titles, files and graphic elements for use in the Flame
- Supports the Lead Flame / Supervisor in building conforms, delivery aspects and uploads for final approvals
- Experience with Autodesk Flame and F-Track required
- Experience with DaVinci Resolve, Photoshop, After Effects, Final Cut Pro, Compressor Episode and Quicktime Pro preferred. Experience with Nuke / Nuke studio also a bonus.
- Experience in VFX for Advertising preferred
- Expert knowledge of file formats and compression methods / practices
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Must be able to multitask, work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Excellent communication and organization skills
- Creativity and a strong desire to work on shots and grow as a Flame Artist.
- Experience with current image and video formats
- Ability and motivation to quickly learn new software
- Eligible to work in Spain
If you are interested, fill up the recruiting questionnaire, please select Apply for / Other / Junior Flame Artist”.