El Ranchito is a VFX company within Madrid, Spain. Over the years we have worked on several Films, TV series and Commercials, including Game of Thrones, Lost in Space or Jurassic World.
This is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated and talented HR professional to help define and shape the Human Resources function at El Ranchito.
- Work alongside the Managing Director to define and execute the company’s people Strategy in alignment with the overall company objectives.
- Provide generalist HR support to El Ranchito’s diverse team of high calibre professionals.
- Work in partnership with the leadership team to ensure:
- Strategic resource planning (addressing short term needs smoothly and efficiently whilst also proactively working towards anticipating and meeting future talent requirements for all our locations – Madrid, Barcelona and Canary Islands).
- An optimized and coherent rewards & recognition strategy.
- Well defined roles and structure.
- Manage the end-to-end Talent Attraction, Selection and Development processes.
- Manage our joiners and leavers process to ensure a streamlined and consistent experience.
- Establish yourself as the main point of contact for Recruitment and Selection matters for people inside and outside the company.
- Lead El Ranchito’s social media strategy from a people and culture perspective; regularly post content to leverage and enhance our employer brand, and attract people with the desired skills and experience; actively manage relationships with potential candidates; attend relevant events/roadshows.
- Coordinate internal communication channels to provide timely and transparent information to everyone at El Ranchito, encouraging sharing and cohesion, and fostering new synergies.
- Assess learning and development needs and interests and organize suitable workshops and events accordingly, increasing knowledge sharing and continuous learning across all areas of the company.
- Review and optimize our rewards & recognition strategy.
- Capture the essence of El Ranchito’s people DNA and culture and build strong relationships with our team and with external stakeholders.
- • 5+ years experience in an HR role with a strong talent attraction and selection component (ideally in the postproduction industry or similar).
- Strategic generalist view of Human Resources.
- Genuine passion for identifying, selecting and developing talent.
- Inquisitiveness, self-drive and determination.
- Interest and knowledge of latest trends in the HR profession and in our industry.
- Strong ability to empathise and build relationships of mutual trust and respect.
- Maturity and confidence. Able to influence and lead, and also to challenge with weight and authority when necessary, while maintaining our collaborative and fun environment.
- Engaging digital/social media presence, ideally with a good existing network of contacts within the industry.
- Excellent Communication skills in Spanish and English, both verbal and written.
- Native level Spanish speaker.
- Fluent or bilingual in English.
- Availability to travel regularly.
To fill up the recruiting questionnaire, please select Apply for / Other and enter this text: Human Resources Manager