El Ranchito is currently looking for a qualified Compositing TD to join us as soon as possible.
Location: Madrid or Barcelona, preferably in-house.
- Support the Compositing Department. Work with the creative team to ensure shots can be delivered to the very highest standard.
- Work closely with the Compositing Supervisors to develop Nuke templates, gizmos and tools to meet the project requirements.
- Work with the RnD Department to help integrate the Compositing tools in the company pipeline.
- Create and maintain documentation for the Compositing Department tools and workflows.
- Work with the HOD and other departments’ TDs (CG, FX, DMP, Editorial…) to create and maintain tools and procedures that improve the company’s workflow.
- Proficient in Python 2/3.
- Strong Nuke knowledge. Experience as a compositor is a plus.
- Good understanding of the entire VFX pipeline from shooting to lighting and rendering, compositing, editorial, and DI.
- Experience working with Nuke and Hiero APIs.
- Experience with Windows OS.
- Experience working with Shotgun and RV APIs is a plus.
- Experience with source control systems such as Git or SVN is a plus.
- Experience with Deadline Render Manager is a plus.
- C++ Knowledge is a plus.
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills, spoken and in writing
- Eligible to work in Spain
If you are interested, please fill up the recruiting questionnaire that you can find in our website and select “Apply for / Other / Compositing TD”.
You can also send us your CV, link to your demoreel, availability and salary expectations to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to meeting you!