El Ranchito is currently looking for a qualified 3D generalist to join us as soon as possible. Remote work during covid19’s special measures.
The 3D generalist will work with the 3D supervisors in order to fully develop the CG assets/environments of a project, using several disciplines and softwares.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Create full photoreal CG assents/environments following the guidelines defined by client and supervisors.
• To do all kind of 3D vfx assignments depending on project and skill set, including modelling, texturing, shading, lighting, rendering and environments.
• Realizing the artistic vision of the VFX Supervisor with possible guidance from the CG Supervisor.
• Be able to work with other departments (dmp, comp, layout, modelers) understanding their requirements.
• Provide technical and artistic solutions.
• Use the studio workflow and ensure all the upstream/downstream departments have what they require.
• Consistently delivering shots that are creatively and technically excellent.
• Proven experience building CG assets/environments (Assets, terrains, hard surface, vegetation, clouds etc).
• Expert Maya user.
• Minimum of 3-4 years working in a feature environment or equivalent high-res experience.
• Good knowledge of Arnold/Vray.
• Good knowledge of Mari/Substance.
• Good knowledge of Zbrush.
• Good knowledge of Houdini is a plus.
• Experience with Nuke and Photoshop is preferable, at least for basic projections and cg layer management.
• Flexibility to adapt to pipelines and a problem-solving mentality.
• Fluent Spanish and English language skills, spoken and written.
• Eligible to work in Spain.
• Scripting is a plus.
If you are interested, fill up the recruiting questionnaire, please select Apply for / 3D Generalist”.