El Ranchito is currently looking for a qualified 2D Pipeline Developer to join us at our Madrid facility.
Type of contract: Full-time. Long-term.
The 2D Pipeline Developer will work with the 2D supervisors in order to develop and support tools to accelerate workflow in the production of high quality Visual Effects imagery for each project.
- Proficient in Python 2/3 and C++.
- Experience working with Nuke and Hiero APIs.
- Experience working with Shotgun and RV APIs.
- Experience with source control systems such as Git or SVN.
- Experience working with Windows OS.
- Color pipeline (ACES, OCIO,…) knowledge and experience is a plus.
- Experience with VFX Asset Management systems development/design is a plus.
- Experience with SilhouetteFX API is a plus.
- Experience with Deadline Render Manager is a plus.
- Compositing/Editorial experience is a plus.
As part of their role, the 2D Pipeline Developer will be collaborating daily with people from:
- Compositing Department.
- Roto/Prep Department.
- Editorial Department.
- Digital Matte Paint Department.
Duties and Responsabilities:
- Update and maintain existing tools.
- Collaborate with department supervisors to develop new workflows and tools.
- Collaborate with the development department to integrate 2D tools into the studio’s pipeline following guidelines and best practices.
- Create and maintain documentation for the 2D department tools and workflows.
- Experience working with Windows and Linux.
- Able to communicate effectively across multiple teams
- Fluent Spanish and English language skills, spoken and in writing
- Eligible to work in Spain
If you are interested, fill up the recruiting questionnaire, please select Apply for / Other / 2D Pipeline Developer”.