In accordance with current regulations, the user is informed that the Data Controller of the personal data provided is EL RANCHITO IMAGEN DIGITAL, S.L. (hereinafter, “EL RANCHITO”), with Tax ID number B84514785, and registered office at Calle La Coruña, 29, 28020, Madrid.
2. INFORMATION AND CONSENT.
3. FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR DATA AND WHAT ARE THE LEGITIMATE BASES OF THE PROCESSING?
The User’s personal data will be processed by EL RANCHITO in accordance with the following purposes and on the following legitimate bases:
- To manage consultations, suggestions, doubts and/or requests the User has made to EL RANCHITO through the Website or through any other channel enabled for this purpose.
- Manage the selection processes with the information provided via the Website or, even, the applications sent by any other means enabled for this purpose.
The processing of the User’s data by EL RANCHITO both for managing the consultations, suggestions, doubts and/or requests made, as well as the management of the selection processes is based on the consent which is expressly requested and which may be withdrawn at any time (art. 6.1.a) of the GDPR). Nevertheless, in the event of withdrawing your consent, this will not affect the lawfulness of the processing carried out previously.
The consents obtained for the above-mentioned purposes are independent, so the User may revoke only one of them without affecting the others.
- To comply with the legal obligations and the information requirements of the competent authorities.
The processing of the User’s data by EL RANCHITO for the purpose of complying with the legal obligations or the information requirements of the competent authorities is the fulfilment of a legal obligation (article 6.1 c) of the GDPR).
4. RETENTION PERIODS
The data will be kept for the following periods:
- In order to manage your consultation, suggestion, doubt and/or request, your data will be kept for the entire duration we deal with your consultation and, even afterwards, until any responsibilities arising from the same has prescribed or until you revoke the consent initially given.
- In order to manage the selection processes, your data will be kept until the end of the selection process in which the User has registered and, even after that, until a period of one year has passed or until you revoke the consent initially given.
- In order to comply with the legal obligations and the information requirements of the competent authorities, your data will be kept during the legal prescribed periods of time.
5. OBLIGATION TO PROVIDE THE PERSONAL DATA
The personal data requested is mandatory, except for those expressly indicated otherwise, so refusal to supply personal data will make it impossible to carry out the above-mentioned purposes.
In the event the data subject provides data from third parties, the same declares to have obtained the consent of the third party and undertakes to communicate the information contained in this clause, releasing EL RANCHITO from any responsibility whatsoever.
6. WHAT PERSONAL DATA WILL BE PROCESSED?
EL RANCHITO will process the following categories of data:
- Identification data: name, surname, ID card, etc.
- Contact details: telephone number, e-mail address, country and city of residence, etc.
- Data on personal characteristics: nationality.
- Academic and professional data: professional experience, training, qualifications, etc.
- Other data provided through the formulation of the consultation, suggestion, doubt and/or request.
7. DATA RECIPIENTS AND INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
The User’s data may be communicated to the corresponding Public Administrations, as well as to Judges and Courts in the cases provided by law.
EL RANCHITO will not proceed to communicate the data of the Users to third parties.
In the same way, in the event of any international data transfer, EL RANCHITO will adopt all the appropriate guarantees established by law.
8. USER’S RESPONSIBILITY
- You guarantee that you are over 18 years old and that the information you provide to EL RANCHITO is true, accurate, complete and up-to-date. To this end, the User is responsible for the veracity of all the data he or she communicates and will keep the information provided properly updated, so that it corresponds to his or her real situation;
- You guarantee that you have informed the third parties of which you provide data, of the aspects contained in this document. Likewise, you guarantee to have obtained the corresponding authorization to provide the data to EL RANCHITO or the indicated purposes, releasing EL RANCHITO from any responsibility whatsoever;
- You will be responsible for the false or inaccurate information provided through the Web Site and for the damages, direct or indirect, this causes to EL RANCHITO or to third parties.
9. WHAT RIGHTS DOES THE USER HAVE?
The User has the right to:
- Know if your data is being processed by EL RANCHITO and to receive information about the processing of your data, as well as a copy of it;
- Rectify inaccurate or incomplete data;
- Request the erasure of your data when, among other reasons, your data are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected;
- Obtain the restriction of the processing of your data when any of the conditions provided in the data protection regulations are met;
- Request portability;
- Revoke the consent given when the purpose is based on your consent;
- Lodge a complaint with the competent control authority, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, at the address Calle de Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 Madrid in the event you consider that EL RANCHITO has infringed any provision of the GDPR.
For the purposes of exercising the above rights, the User must send a written communication proving his or her identity by means of a photocopy of the identity card or other equivalent document, indicating as Reference “Data Protection Officer”, to Calle La Coruña 29, 28020, Madrid, or to the following e-mail address email@example.com.
10. SECURITY MEASURES.
EL RANCHITO will process the User’s data at all times in an absolutely confidential manner and will maintain the preceptive duty of secrecy with respect to the same, in accordance with the provisions of the applicable regulations, adopting for this purpose the necessary technical and organizational measures to guarantee the security of the data and to avoid its alteration, loss, processing or unauthorized access, taking into account the state of technology, the nature of the data stored and the risks to which it is exposed.
Last updated: 22 September 2020