The access, navigation and use of the website www.elranchito.es (hereinafter the “Website”) implies the express and unreserved acceptance of these terms and conditions of use, which have the same validity and effectiveness as any contract concluded in writing and signed.
The observance and fulfilment of these conditions will be required in relation to any person who accesses, navigates or uses the Website. If you do not agree with the terms set out, do not access, navigate or use any page on the Website.
- Identity: EL RANCHITO IMAGEN DIGITAL S.L. (hereinafter “EL RANCHITO”)
- Address: Calle La Coruña, 29, 28020, Madrid
- Company tax ID: B-84514785
- Public Register: Commercial Register of Madrid, Volume: 22.037, Book: 0, Sheet: 160, Page: M-392942, Registration: 1.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Legal Notice regulates the access, navigation and use of this Website, without prejudice to the fact EL RANCHITO reserves the right to modify the appearance, configuration and content of the same, as well as the conditions required to access and/or use. The access and use of the contents of the Website after the entry into force of its modifications or changes implies the acceptance of such changes.
EL RANCHITO reserves the right to modify the terms and conditions stipulated herein, in whole or in part, by publishing any changes in the same way as they appear in this Legal Notice or through any type of communication addressed to users.
In the same way, we inform users about their rights and obligations in relation to the content displayed through the Website, logos and trademarks used, as well as the responsibilities that may arise from access to the Website.
For the purpose of the interpretation of this Legal Notice, we understand that a person becomes a user at the time he/she accesses, navigates or uses the Website.
3.- INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
EL RANCHITO is the owner or, where appropriate, has the corresponding and necessary licenses, of all the rights that affect the Website, and its content, such as photographs, graphics, designs, interfaces, or any other information or content included in it.
In no case it will be understood that access, navigation and use of the Website by the user implies a waiver, transmission, license or total or partial assignment of these rights by EL RANCHITO. The user has the right to use the contents of the Website within a strictly domestic environment and solely for the purpose of using this Website, in accordance with this Legal Notice.
References to registered trademarks or commercial names, or other distinctive signs, whether owned by EL RANCHITO or third parties, carry an implicit prohibition on their use without the consent of EL RANCHITO or its legitimate owners. At no time, unless expressly stated otherwise, does access, navigation or use of the Web Site and/or its contents give the user any right to distinctive signs included in it.
All intellectual and industrial property rights on the contents of the Website are reserved and, in particular, it is forbidden to modify, copy, reproduce, publicly communicate, transform or distribute, by any means and in any form, all or part of the contents included in the Website, for public or commercial purposes, without the prior, express and written authorization of EL RANCHITO or, where applicable, of the owner of the corresponding rights.
In the same way, it is forbidden to remove or manipulate the copyright indications or other credits that identify the owners of the rights of the contents that the user finds on the Website, as well as the technical protection devices, the digital fingerprints, or any protection mechanism or information incorporated into the contents offered on the Website.
In the event that the user sends information of any kind to EL RANCHITO through any of the channels provided for this purpose, the user declares, guarantees and accepts that he/she has the right to do so freely, that said information does not infringe any intellectual or industrial property right, commercial secret or any other third party rights, and that said information is not confidential or harmful to third parties.
The user acknowledges responsibility, leaving the provider unharmed by any communication supplied personally or in his name, without any restriction to the accuracy, legality, originality and ownership of the same.
If the user becomes aware of the existence of any content is illicit, illegal, contrary to the law or that could constitute an infringement of intellectual and/or industrial property rights, he/she must immediately notify EL RANCHITO so that it can proceed to take the appropriate measures.
Similarly, in the event that any user or third party considers that any of the contents of the Website owned by EL RANCHITO violates its intellectual and/or industrial property rights, as well as any other rights, it must send a communication to email@example.com with the following information:
- Identification data and means of contact of the claimant or his legal representative.
- Documentation proving your status as owner of the allegedly infringed rights.
- Detailed account of the rights allegedly infringed by EL RANCHITO, as well as their exact location within the Website.
- Express declaration by the claimant that the use of the contents has been made without the consent of the owner of the allegedly infringed rights.
4.- RULES OF USE OF THE WEBSITE
It is not allowed and, therefore, its consequences will be the exclusive responsibility of the user, the access or use of the Website for illegal or unauthorized purposes, with or without economic purpose. In particular, and without the following list being absolute, it is forbidden:
- The use of the WebSite in any way that may cause damage, interruptions, inefficiencies or defects in its operation or in the computer of a third party;
- The use of the Website for the transmission, installation or publication of any virus, malicious code or other harmful programs or files
- The use of the Website to collect personal data from other users;
- The use of the Website in an illegal manner, against good faith, morals and public order;
- The unauthorized access to any section of the Web Site, to other systems or networks connected to the Web Site, to any server of EL RANCHITO, or to the services offered through the Web Site, by means of hacking or falsification, extraction of passwords or any other illegitimate means;
- The breach, or attempt to breach the security or authentication measures of the Website or any network connected to it, or the security or protection measures inherent in the content offered on the Website;
- Take any action that results in disproportionate or unnecessary congestion on the infrastructure of the Website or the systems or networks of EL RANCHITO and the systems and networks connected to the Website; or
- To prevent the normal development of an event or any other activity available through the Website or any of its functions, either by altering or trying to alter, illegally or in any other way, the access, participation or functioning of the same, or by falsifying the result of the same and/or using fraudulent methods of participation, by means of any procedure, and/or by means of any practice that in any way attempts to or violates this Legal Notice.
Failure to comply with any of the above obligations by the user may result in the adoption by EL RANCHITO of the appropriate measures protected by law and in the exercise of its rights or obligations, without the possibility of any compensation for the damages caused.
In the event you find any information or content on the Website that may be inappropriate, contrary to current regulations, or contrary to the conditions set out in the Website, please inform EL RANCHITO immediately through the various means provided for this purpose.
1. Links to other websites
EL RANCHITO does not control the contents, privacy policies or practices of third party websites and does not assume any responsibility for them.
The user acknowledges and agree EL RANCHITO shall not be responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
The user acknowledges and agree EL RANCHITO shall not be responsible for any loss or damage the user may incur as a result of the availability of such external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources.
On the other hand, the user who wish to introduce links to the EL RANCHITO portal from their own websites are obliged to comply with the following conditions:
- The link will only connect to the page, and cannot reproduce in any way;
- In accordance with the applicable regulations, no frames of any kind may be established around the portal or allow it to be viewed through different Internet addresses or jointly with content from outside the portal, in such a way that it produces, or may produce, error or confusion in users as to the origin of the service or its content, involves an act of comparison or unfair imitation, serves to take advantage of the reputation, brand and prestige of EL RANCHITO or is done in any other way that is prohibited by law;
- From the website that creates the link, no false or inaccurate statement may be made about EL RANCHITO, about the quality of its services or about its partners, employees or customers;
- The sender may not use the trademark or any other distinctive sign of EL RANCHITO within its website, except in cases authorized by law or expressly permitted by EL RANCHITO;
- The website that establishes the link must observe current legislation and may not have or link to content that is illicit, harmful, contrary to morals and good customs, produces or may produce the false idea that EL RANCHITO supports or endorses the ideas, statements or actions of the sender or that is inappropriate in relation to the activity carried out by EL RANCHITO, taking into account the content and general theme of the website where the link is established.
Finally, users who insert other users’ contents in their own web pages will not be subject to the provisions of this section, in particular, mentions from their own web pages to such contents are not links to website EL RANCHITO, nor to the portal of EL RANCHITO. Their own web pages “execute” the code of the contents published in EL RANCHITO and these contents are reproduced in their own web pages.
2. Links to the provider’s channel on other platforms and social networks
EL RANCHITO makes available to users, through different tools and applications, link media that allow users to access the channels and pages of the Website that EL RANCHITO has on different platforms and social networks belonging to and/or managed by third parties (e.g. Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.). The inclusion of these links on the Website is solely for the purpose of facilitating users’ access to these channels on the different platforms and social networks.
The establishment of these functionalities does not imply the existence of any relationship between EL RANCHITO and the owner, manufacturer or distributor of the linked platform, nor the acceptance and approval by EL RANCHITO of its contents and/or services, being the owner, manufacturer or distributor of such platforms solely responsible for them.
The activation and use of these functionalities may involve the identification and authentication of the user (login/password) on the corresponding platforms, completely external to the Website and outside the control of EL RANCHITO. By accessing these external networks, the user enters an environment not controlled by EL RANCHITO, and therefore EL RANCHITO shall not assume any responsibility for the security configuration of such environments.
Given that EL RANCHITO has no control over the content hosted on said channels, the user acknowledges and accepts that EL RANCHITO does not assume any responsibility for the content or services that the user may access on said pages, nor for any content, products, services, advertising, or any other material available on said pages. For this reason, the user must be extremely careful when evaluating and using the information, content and services existing in the linked channels, and about the proper information or of third parties shared in these channels.
3. Links on other websites to the Website
EL RANCHITO does not authorize the establishment of a link to the Website from those pages containing material, information or content that is illicit, illegal, degrading, obscene and, in general, that contravenes the law, morals or public order, or generally accepted social norms.
In any case, users may establish links in their respective web pages that lead to the Website, provided that they comply with the following conditions: a) the link may not reproduce the content of the WebSite or parts of it in any way; b) it is not permitted to create a browser or border environment on the sections of the Web Site, nor may the Web Site be modified in any other way; c) it is not permitted to make false or inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the WebSite and/or, in particular, declare or imply that EL RANCHITO has authorized the link or has supervised or assumed in any way the content or services offered or made available on the web page where the link is established; d) the web page in which the link to the Website is established shall not contain information or content that is illicit, contrary to generally accepted morality and good customs and public order, nor shall it contain content that is contrary to any rights of third parties, including intellectual and industrial property rights and/or the right to honour, personal or family privacy or one’s own image or any other right, or content that is contrary to the regulations governing the protection of personal data.
EL RANCHITO has no power or human or technical means to know, control or approve all the information, content, products or services provided by other websites that have established links to the Website. EL RANCHITO does not assume any type of responsibility for any aspect related to the web page that establishes this link to the Website, specifically, but not limited to, its operation, access, data, information, files, quality and reliability of its products and services, its own links and/or any of its contents, in general.
6.- RESPONSIBILITIES AND GUARANTEES
Consequently, EL RANCHITO does not guarantee nor is responsible for (i) the continuity of the contents of the Website; (ii) the absence of errors in said contents; (iii) the absence of viruses and/or other harmful components in the Website or in the server associated with it; (iv) the invulnerability of the Website and/or the impossibility of a violation of the security measures adopted in it; (v) the lack of usefulness or performance of the contents of the WebSite; and (vi) the damage or harm caused, to himself or to a third party, by any person who infringes the conditions, rules and instructions established by EL RANCHITO in the WebSite or through the violation of the security systems of the WebSite.
Nevertheless, EL RANCHITO declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures, within its possibilities and the state of the art, to guarantee the operation of the Website and to reduce system errors to a minimum, from a technical, legal and organizational point of view.
If the user becomes aware of the existence of any content that is illicit, illegal, contrary to the law or that could imply an infringement of the rights of third parties, he/she must immediately notify EL RANCHITO so that it can proceed to take the appropriate measures.
EL RANCHITO will not be responsible for the truthfulness, integrity or updating of the information published on the Website from sources outside the Website and will not assume responsibility for any hypothetical damage that may arise from the use of such information.
7.- SUSPENSION OF THE WEBSITE
EL RANCHITO reserves the right to suspend, modify, restrict or interrupt, either temporarily or permanently, the access, navigation, use, hosting and/or downloading of the content and/or use of services of the Website, with or without prior notification, without the possibility of the user demanding any compensation for this cause.
8.- CONFIDENTIALITY AND DATA PROTECTION
9.- SAFEGUARD CLAUSE
The headings of the various clauses are for information purposes only and shall not affect, qualify or extend the interpretation of this Legal Notice. Likewise, EL RANCHITO may modify the terms and conditions stipulated herein, in whole or in part, by publishing any changes in the same way as they appear in this Legal Notice or through any type of communication addressed to users.
The temporary validity of this Legal Notice coincides, therefore, with the time of its exposure, until they are totally or partially modified, at which time the modified Legal Notice of Use will come into effect.
Regardless of the provisions of the particular conditions that may be established, EL RANCHITO may terminate, suspend or interrupt, at any time and without prior notice, access to the contents of the Website, without the possibility of the user demanding any compensation. After such termination, the prohibitions of use of the contents previously exposed in this Legal Notice will remain in force.
To this end, EL RANCHITO informs it may inform and collaborate in a timely manner with the competent police and judicial authorities if it detects any infringement of the legislation in force or if it suspects the commission of a crime.
In the event that any provision of this Legal Notice is declared null and void or inapplicable, in whole or in part, by any Court, Tribunal or competent administrative body, such nullity or inapplicability shall not affect the remaining provisions of this Legal Notice.
Failure by EL RANCHITO to exercise or enforce any right or provision contained in this Legal Notice shall not constitute a waiver thereof, unless acknowledged and agreed to in writing by EL RANCHITO.
10.- APPLICABLE LEGISLATION AND JURISDICTION
Provided that the regulations in force for this purpose provide the possibility for the parties to submit themselves to a specific jurisdiction, for any litigious matter derived from or related to this Website, Spanish legislation in force at the time of the dispute shall be applicable, and we shall submit ourselves to the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid, as well as, where appropriate, to the consumer or similar Arbitration Courts to which we are affiliated at the time of the dispute.
Last updated: 22 September 2020
Copyright © EL RANCHITO IMAGEN DIGITAL S.L. All rights reserved.